6 elements of a Converting Landing Page
Making an attractive landing page is no longer a task for the dark arts of the web designers. Nowadays using one of the easy available landing page creators, that happen to be drop dead easy to use, you could have a professional-looking page done in minutes.
But building a highly-converting landing page: that's a horse of a different color. There's a lot of strategy that goes into making your landing page convert well, so let's jump into that a bit by checking out these elements of a highly-converting landing page.
6 Tips for better conversions from your landing pages
- Compelling headline - This will be the first thing anyone reads on your landing page, and it has to evoke a response that gets readers to read on, and eventually take the action you seek. It needs to explain your offer, and why it's precisely what they need.
- Eye-catching image or video - We love to watch, and these days video landing pages are the highest converting flavor to be found.
- Benefits - Not features, but benefits that are what the customer is seeking. Use bullet points so your reader can quickly scan the benefits they'll be receiving, versus a large hunk of text.
- Strong call to action - Make sure you include a strongly worded call to action that leaves no doubt as to what they do next. This principle also extends to the buy or download buttons: don't settle for Buy Now. Make the text the natural next step for them. Use color to make your buttons stand out, as well.
- Testimonials - Social proof in the form of satisfied customers or clients is often the tipping point in your favor. You don't need a page worth; just one or two will cover it.
- Scarcity - No one want to miss out on something that they really want and truly need, so make this the case with your offer. Limited time offers, X amount copies, and other scarcity tactics will work well in your favor here. However, try to be as truthful as you can here. No one likes false scarcity, and it will be unlikely they'll trust you as much again.
Do you want more (good) online reviews for your Auto Body Shop?