Want to Create a Lead Magnet that Gets Results?
If you're trying to build an email list of prospects, you'll need something of value that's specific to your desired audience to attract them.
What is a lead magnet and how do you implement them?
All of us need fresh leads, and the most effective way to acquire them is by offering people something valuable in exchange for their contact information, typically their name and email address. What is offered in exchange is called a lead magnet.
The more specific they are the better. Be sure you're offering something that can make a difference for them now, not years down the road. We all want it yesterday, right? You will gain more than just subscribers, in this day and age of social sharing, you'll help with branding yourself and your company as leaders in your space.
Here are 7 Great Ideas for Powerful Lead Magnets
- Infographic - The visual content darling of the year, infographics tell an engaging visual story in an interesting, easy to process manner.
- Video - A video solving a specific problem your audience faces is always a winner. Not just that, a video can be used in many more mediums, spreading your lead gen efforts all over the place.
- Short reports - When we say short, we mean short, such as "7 Tips for Solving your Specific Problem" short. They aren't going to read a novel from you just yet; make it short and sweet and charm them in the autoresponder followup sequence. These should run in the 10-15 page range.
- Cheat Sheets, Mindmaps and Blueprints - These can be gold, as you can compress a ton of valuable info onto one sheet, and people eat them up.
- Content Webinar - As webinars get cheaper and easier to carry out, holding a content packed webinar that offers valuable information in addition to showcasing your wares is a terrific way to not only get subscribers, but sales as well.
- Podcasts - Another great way to distribute specific chunks of content and further brand yourself as an authority in your space is to give a digital download of a podcast as a lead magnet.
- Coupons or free trials - These are extremely popular as they represent money, and everyone wants to save more of that. A terrific way to introduce your products and services.
Are you ready to take your Auto Body Shop to the next level?