Use These Ten Tips to Pump up Your Marketing Efforts
Everyone is constantly searching for the easy button, yet when it's shown to us, we often consider it and say, "there must be more to it that that". Ignoring ways we can improve our businesses because they're not interesting or the latest shiny new toy, is virtually demanding the "Closed" sign to be hung up. Remember the Pareto Principle; 80 percent of your results will come from 20 percent of your efforts. That said, listed below are ten simple yet effective ways to improve your marketing efforts.
- Write a company blog - Use a company blog as your voice. It will result in better relationships with your customers, social reach and better customer service.
- Use specifics in your offers - Be sure you aren't trying to market everything and anything. You will become recognized for nothing! Decide on a specialty and get great at it!
- Benefits not features - Your customers need to find out what it will do for them, not every detail of the widget. Spotlight the results they'll get, and you hit the sweet spot!
- Make value your mission - Become known for the value you deliver, and you'll sell long and prosper!
- Use social media - Make connecting with your people on social media a priority. It's not only a great way to pre-sell, but also build relationship and deliver awesome customer service.
- Make videos - Find uses for video in your business, as this is where the audience is these days. YouTube is the world's second largest search engine, so it's time for you to tap into some of that!
- Listen - Make sure to hear what's being said to you, both on your site and in social media. It matters!
- Make good use of autoresponders - Using pre-written autoresponder sequences will easily and painlessly assimilate new subscribers into your business.
- Take care of your customers - Since it's so hard to secure a new customer, why not spoil the ones you have? They are far easier to sell to.
- Make sure to have a call to action - If you don't request the action, it is far more likely it won't occur. Don't be that guy. Ask for the sale!
Are you ready to take your Auto Body Shop to the next level?