How to ignite your Google+ listing the easy way
Google+ has thus far not been taken overly serious by businesses aiming to promote their products and services. This is rapidly changing! Google+ has now positioned itself beautifully to challenge Facebook as a primary social network for business. Websites using the +1 Button increase page traffic by 350%, and over 925,000 people join Google+ every day! Mix together all of the functionality of your Google account, and big search engine benefits, you've got something we can get serious about.
Seven Tips for Utilizing Your Google+ Page
Confused on how to use Google+? Don't fret – use these to begin!
- Complete your Google+ profile – Give this some thought as you do it. Use interesting photos and images, and make sure you link out to your other social media accounts.
- List your contact information – Include business hours, your contact details, and also maps and directions.
- Link to your sites – make sure you link to your main business blog or site. This is a must!
- Create your business page –You can create content of any length, including video. This has strong benefits for search results as well as folks that find you on Google+.
- Link to your other content – Link out to your blog posts. Along with having them indexed nearly instantly, this has a number of SEO advantages. You can also use your Google+ page to create posts, complete with multimedia that can link to your pages elsewhere. The possibilities are incredible.
- Utilize the Direct Connect feature – This Google+ tool permits people to add you to circles once they come across you in search. Similar to a Facebook “Like”.
- Use video chat in Google+ Hangouts – When you hold a video chat, Google+ streams it, records it, and supplies you with the recording via email. Then you can upload to YouTube if you want, or use it on your website or in private. One fantastic strategy to use it is to create impromptu product demos.
This is just the start of what’s possible with Google+. To see even more strategies plus a very cool infographic on the subject see this post on CopyBlogger.
Are you ready to take your Auto Body Shop to the next level?