What is Online Reputation Management?Is your business scarred by negative comments that come up online when local consumers search for your type of product or service?
Is this negativity hurting your ability to get more foot traffic or phone calls?
Are you desperate to get more positive online reviews, but just don’t know where to start?
Or even worse… Are you oblivious to what is being said about your business online?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, Online Reputation Management is just what you need.
Did you know that approximately 80% of the U.S. population researches a product or service online before purchasing? In fact, 72% of those that research will not buy if there is a negative comment about a business.
Online Reputation Management is a process of putting strategies in place for a company to protect their brand from negative online publicity. There are many different types of strategies that can be utilized to counter negative comments online, while building a powerful strong image for your company.
Here are a few ways you can monitor and control your online reputation:
1. Perform searches of your business’s name – When the search results come up, read every single posting about your business.
2. Respond and correct any negative customer issues – Show the world that you care by responding to any negative comments in a professional way. In addition, take the opportunity to improve your product or service by taking the negative comment seriously.
3. Create various pieces of online content and optimize them – One way to build your online reputation is by using various avenues, such as social media, blogging, videos, etc. and optimizing them to come up high in the search engine rankings.
All of these methods may seem time-consuming and tedious – and that’s because they are. Building a viable online presence takes a lot of work and dedication for businesses, but it can be done with the right team on your side.Benefits of Online Reputation Management: Building a positive online reputation can take a lot of hard work and effort, but it is worth every bit.
Imagine a potential customer doing a search online for your type of product or service and you and your closest competitor come up in the results. What if your business had several negative comments and your closest competitor has a bunch of glowing reviews. Who do you think the consumer will choose to do business with?
Here are some benefits of staying on top of your online reputation:
• Proactive way to build and protect your business brand by engaging with and listening to your target audience.
• Easily stay abreast of what is being said about your company online by your customers.
• Experience a reduction in marketing costs by building customer relationships through less expensive methods.
• Improved customer satisfaction by getting direct feedback from customers and applying that feedback to make your product or service better.
• Gain better insight to what your target audience wants and needs from your company by establishing a direct connection with them.
• Easily monitor what your competitors are doing.
• Actively push negative comments and feedback about your business further down the organic search results with positive content Getting Started with Online Reputation ManagementWe take pride in helping local companies in the Boston area build a strong, positive online reputation. Local consumers go to the Internet first when searching for local products and services… and first impressions are everything.
Don’t put your reputation on the line…
Contact us today for a FREE, no obligation quote on your Online Reputation Management package today at 617.454.1234.