How Your Business Can Quickly Capitalize on the Mobile Computing Revolution
More and more people are accessing the web from their mobile devices, and if you’re not at least mapping out a mobile strategy for your business to get a piece of this, you’re leaving lots of money for another business. More than half of all local searches are executed on mobile devices of some type. People are doing business on the go, shopping and price checking on the way to a store. You need to simply make sure it’s yours! Here are five ways to make this happen!
- Having a mobile ready site – Making sure your website is able to be viewed on any mobile device is a mandatory first step. There is something of an art to making the mobile version of your website, because the emphasis here is on speed. It is estimated you have about five seconds for your site to load on a mobile device or they’re on to greener pastures. Be sure your site loads fast and looks great! According to Google polling, 52% of users say a bad mobile experience makes them a lot less likely to engage with a business.
- Offering deals, coupons and incentives to readers – 29% of consumers indicate a openness to download a coupon from their mobile device. Take them up on it! At present, only 10% of shoppers have received a coupon from a local merchant, based on a poll from Mercator Advisory Group. It’s time to get out ahead of this trend and stake your claim!
- Buy inexpensive mobile advertising – Mobile paid ads are the new kid on the block, but there is a substantial amount of opportunity with these. Expense is still very reasonable, and you can get a boatload of targeted traffic to your site in a short time.
- Create a loyalty program – Utilizing a mobile platform to initiate a loyalty program is an concept that is no longer just used by restaurants. You can create rabid fans by having a simple, easy to use digital loyalty card app operates entirely on their mobile device. An excellent way to reward regular customers.
- Capitalize on mobile email and SMS – Mobile email is now being opened at a rate of 41%, and is on pace to surpass the PC by the end of 2013, according to MarketingLand.com. SMS (texting) posseses an incredible 95% open rate. These two statistics alone ought to be incentive enough to get your business heavily involved in the mobile side of things!
Are you ready to take your Auto Body Shop to the next level?