Tips to Energize Your Location Based Marketing
Thereâ€™s no more disregarding the reality that business is heading to your local area. You prove it to yourself daily you go out of the house equipped with your smartphone, ready, willing and able to find and conduct business and pleasure while on the go. So, since this is where the business is, it's wise to make sure your business is planted firmly in the path of this wave, and be able to profit from location based marketing.
5 Ways you can profit with Location Based Marketing
- Complete your local listings - According to Yext, businesses are sacrificing at least $10.3 billion dollars a year by neglecting to get their business information updated and available on their profiles and sites. This is a cardinal sin, and one that should be addressed immediately. If your company is not being found, your competition will be! Make sure you get your listings correct on sites like Google Local, Foursquare, Yelp, Facebook, MapQuest and any others you use.
- Reward reviews! - Rewarding reviews is an easy and cost-effective strategy to create terrific social proof, and make your existing customers happy at the same time! You donâ€™t need to give away the store, and a lot of regular customers are all too willing to do this for free (but give them something anyway)!
- Shower your customers with perks - In connection with the above, make sure it is worth their while to come back frequently. There are lots of ways to do this including coupons, a loyalty program, backlinks and more.
- Use coupons and daily deals - As per Entrepreneur, location-based marketing operates by not only pushing ads out to your existing customers, but by letting new customers to find out about you. This can be easily done through daily deal sites, as well as simple coupons delivered via messaging.
- Engage with your customers - Donâ€™t make the mistake of failing to talk back to customers or prospects who are enquiring. If you do, you will most definitely reap the negative feedback you deserve! Take the few minutes necessary to answer, specifically when it pertains to customer service, and avoid a social media meltdown!
Location-based marketing is a marvelous way to develop your presence in your local market. Start using it today!
Do you want more (good) online reviews for your Auto Body Shop?