How to get more client referrals
Most businesses are always looking for ways to obtain more client referrals. However as outlined by GrowThink.com some 58.6% of us don’t even bother to ask for them! This isn’t something that happens automagically, but rather is the offspring of a straightforward, focused approach used persistently. So that you can catch the idea listed below are seven easy methods for getting more client referrals, faster and easier than you may have believed possible!
- Ask your best clients – These can be your best business evangelists. People who are already in love with what you do won’t need much coaxing to sing your praises.
- Offer incentives – Special discounts, free stuff, upgrades or any other incentives appropriate for your business are a great way to get people to give client referrals.
- Over-deliver on first-time customers – When you get a new customer, a great way to get them talking to their circle of contacts is to over-deliver on them. This can come in many ways, but make sure they view your business as a cut above the rest.
- Engage your customers – Find innovative ways to engage your clients and possibly discover a way you can benefit one another. The secret is to get them talking, and being open to ideas. Create an online community for your customers, such as a blog or Facebook group.
- Be well mannered and a giver – Make saying “Thank You” a part of your daily lexicon, and generous when it comes to offering perks. Laying a surprise gift card or thank you note on a client can be very beneficial.
- Enlist your staff – Getting your staff in the game can multiply your efforts. You will usually have to create some way to reward results, but it can be very much worth it!
- Create a loyalty program – A customer loyalty program, preferably online, can help you create excitement and engagement. Reward interaction as well as purchases, because this can lead to more and more people becoming involved.
Consistently working a client referral plan takes some perseverance, but at the end of the day can create great results with a minimal outlay.
Do you want more (good) online reviews for your Auto Body Shop?