See How to Repurpose Your Content Quickly and Easily
We all know that content creation isn't for the faint of heart. It usually takes a lot of time and effort to produce content that shines. All the more reason to not let it end there! Repurposing your content is a great way to give your content a life beyond the initial posting. Closely similar to content syndication, although the choice of medium is often different.
We've got eight favorite mediums we like for repurposing content, and you ought to understand that the initial content can originate in any one of these, but is not limited by how it can spread. Here's our top eight ways to repurpose content!
- Articles or Blog Posts - Usually the firstborn, it is best to endeavor to make sure that you post the first text version on your own site or blog, to better gain the search benefits.
- Videos - Access the massive traffic, authority and links that posting to YouTube can bring you. It could be as simple as a slideshow video.
- Podcasts - An enormous sea of traffic lies in wait for those who make audios of their content and upload to both iTunes along with the numerous podcast directories.
- Slideshows - Sites like Slideshare.net and Scribd.com receive a LOT of Google love and a surprising amount of direct traffic!
- PDFs - There are also a lot of directories for you to post a PDF of your content.
- Infographics - Pinterest, Instagram and Face book are becoming hot venues for posting infographics and generating tons of traffic!
- Webinars or Hangouts - The benefits of making use of your content in a webinar or Google Hangout are many. Not only do they convert better, they also can be repurposed (again!) to YouTube and other video sharing sites.
- Make it Micro! - Cutting up your content in to smaller chunks for use in your social media is a fantastic way to point to the lengthier pieces on your other web properties.
Your content can serve you in so many ways you may not have thought about before! Don't miss out on the opportunity to easily increase traffic many times over by not repurposing your content!
Are you ready to take your Auto Body Shop to the next level?