5 Text Message Marketing Benefits for Small Businesses
Maintaining customers can be a huge obstacle for a lot of small businesses in terms of sales and income generation. This can be achieved through a number of advertising methods including flyers, radio ads, print ads, and direct mail.
However, we live in a new digital information age with improved communication methods that put you in immediate contact with your audience. One of those methods, Text Message marketing, has quickly emerged as great leverage for small, localized businesses.
Mobile usage has exploded over the past few years and it is not expected to slow down any time soon. In fact, it’s expected to continue to grow at astonishing rates over the next several years.
Therefore, Text Message marketing can provide small businesses with a special kind of “billboard” that will not cost them a fortune to use.
Small businesses that have managed to tap into this marketing strategy have outdone their competitors and expanded their businesses over a relatively short period of time.
The driving force in the success of Text Message marketing is its cost effectiveness and the ability to reach your audience instantly:
• Text Message marketing is “permission-based,” which means your customers opt-in to receive your offers.
• Over 90% of the text messages you send will be read within minutes of being sent.
• Text message coupons and other offers receive 10 times the redemption rate of traditional advertising methods.
• Almost all of your customers will have their mobile phones with them at all times, which ensures that your messages will actually reach your target audience.
• Text Message marketing is much more affordable than other advertising and promotion methods; yet, it yields great results.
These benefits alone show you exactly why text message marketing could be exactly what you need to boost your ROI. Many smaller businesses, including your competitors, are moving to text message marketing to increase sales while cutting their marketing costs at the same time.